Friday, February 4, 2011

pregnant

I was so delinquent with posting photos while pregnant so I wanted to make up for lost time. It is amazing how quickly you forget what being pregnant feels like. I remember it was uncomfortable and my back hurt constantly but for the life of me I couldn't recall exactly how that feels. I guess it's nature's way of propagating the species because otherwise, nobody would want to do this more than once!

April 2010 in Tagaytay - 4 months


May 2010 - 5 months

June 2010 - 6 months

July 2010 - 7 months

August 2010 - 8 months

September 2010 - Due date!

1 comment:

  1. I have thought the same thing lately-- I hear and read such awful complaints from moms-to-be and thought that afterwards, one *must* forget all those feelings, otherwise, as you said, who would want to do it, let alone twice?

    Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete